Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Get My Money Back? (refund)

Options

Hello

Does anyone know how to get a refund if your bitdefender software isnt responding, or giving you messages with "scan didnt start in required time interval" over and over? I have a 3 computer license, fails on all computers, reinstalled all of them, didnt matter. I tried all patches/fixes on these forums, didn't help. I used the contact pages and mailed Bitdefender support several times for a refund, but I havent even had a reply from Bitdefender.

Anyone know how to get in touch with them if they don't want to answer when i contact them using the forms?

Kind Regards,

Space

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Spaceman6400 ,

We do not think that is necessary to ask for a refund because the issues that you encountered will be solved . An update will be launch on August 10th and it will solve the scanning issues that you encountered . We are sorry for the inconvenience and please reply to the email that we have sent you in regards to this issue .

Thank you .