Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems With Updating

Options

Hi,

I have serious problems with updating my bitdefender on my two computers. This is now some five months. I have already send some emails to support@bitdefender.com. But they send always the same standard emails back to me and this emails works not. I know totally not what i have to do. It is very frustrating because i have a subscription for three years. I hope this forum can help me.

Greet Hans

Comments

• f_vo
    Options
    Hi,

I have serious problems with updating my bitdefender on my two computers. This is now some five months. I have already send some emails to support@bitdefender.com. But they send always the same standard emails back to me and this emails works not. I know totally not what i have to do. It is very frustrating because i have a subscription for three years. I hope this forum can help me.

Greet Hans

Having the same problem AGAIN.....

Everything went fine for A FEW HOURS.....

François

• With me five months :mellow: . I hope there will be a solution...

• f_vo
    Options

well, for me actually some 12 days, not that much, but i just renewed my license for 2 years....

F

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello pablo3 ,

I have created a new support ticket for this case : 200908061004756 . Please reply with the files that we have asked you .

From the other emails that we got from your part , you told us that you receive the message that "BitDefender could not connect" when you try to update it . This issue can be determine by another program that may be installed on your system and the reports that you will send us back will help us determine if this sittuation applies for your case or if is something else .

We are waiting forward to your reply .

Thank you .