Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Complaint To Dri*bitdefender.com

Options

On Aug. 1 I updated to Bitdefender 2009 for 3 PCs. Order Number: 6159718414 and paid my $29.95.

I installed Bitdefender 2009 on both mine and my wife's WIN XP PCs. Each installation required 3 attempts.

Each time well tried to install the computer would crash. Also, we had to manually remove Bitdefender 2008

as the 2009 install program would not remove the old version.

On Aug. 13 I got an email message from DigitalRiver that my old 2008 version was updated with Order Number: 8622347500.

This is a second copy of Bitdefender 2009 that I did not order nor do I want. I tried to find a phone number

for Bitdefender online but apparently Bitdefender does not service problems via the telephone.

I used to online form to request a cancellation to Order Number: 8622347500 and a refund.

I tried to call DigitalRiver at (952) 253-1234. After being on hold for twenty minutes I hung up.

I am now calling my bank and having a "Do Not Pay" order on Order Number: 8622347500.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello 1artworkz ,

One of my colleagues from the Customer Care Department sent you an email in regards to this sittuation and we will provide you a refund for the auto-renewal order number . Please reply to the email received from us in case you have any other questions or issues .

Thank you .