Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Interactif Detecting Mode

Options

Hi everybody,

Can i put BitDefender in interactif mode to choose what to do in detecting Malwares...

Thanks.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello MrGSM ,

Please tell us which BitDefender program are you using and also describe us with more details what you are trying to do and what BitDefender settings are you trying to change .

Thank you .

• MrGSM
    Options

I'm usigng BitDefender Internet Security 2009.

My setting is by default.

My question, is that i what to have manuel choice when threats is detecting, and i want to choose what to do (deleting, ignoring...)

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello MrGSM ,

Here is what you have to do :

1. Open BitDefender , go to Advanced View then click on the Antivirus module .

2. Click on Custom Level and under "Action to take when an infected file is found " and under "Action to take when an suspect file is found " you will see two options "First Action" and "Second action" . Modify them as you wish then click on Ok .

Thank you .

• MrGSM
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thanks for your answer, but i already see this option.

I want in detection malwares, to put me screen to see what to do.

For exemple, i put in first action "put in quarantine" and secend action "delete"

When malware detected at internet, it block malware without puting it in quarantine !? Why?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello MrGSM ,

The Real-time protection prevents new malware threats from entering your system even if you have the First Action - Move to Quarantine . Most of the infections will not be allowed to access your computer due to their format and that is why they are automatically blocked by BitDefender and not moved to quarantine .

Thank you .