Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pet32.exe

Options
don67
edited August 2007 in Malware talk

hi is this a virus? my computer now has infected by this virus! how to repair this i can't open my HDD in double click you have to right click first to open the HDD :(

1212442.jpg

Comments

• Niels
    Niels
    edited August 2007
    Options

Hello don67

Boot your pc into safe mode by pressing several times on the F8 button before the windows loading screen choose safe mode. Log in with your account. After that do this start,run,type msconfig and uncheck pet32.exe.

Take also a look at this location start,all programs,startup if you find an entry of pet32.exe delete it. Finally go to your registry by doing this go to start,run,type regedit press enter, press on the +-icon to open hkey_local_machine and open the following folders and subfolders: software,microsoft,windows,currentversion,run (runonce,runservices,runservices once) take a look at the right side and see if you find an reference to pet32.exe if present delete it.

After follow these instructions: Instructions

Regards

Niels