Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

A Few Items That Bd Cannot Remove

Options

DeepScan:Generic.PWStealer.5EF38A1C

Dropped:Trojan.Spy.Agent.NVX

Generic.PWStealer.0DC26525

Generic.PWStealer.0E96BF1A

How do I get rid of these?

Comments

• teamcustomcraft
    edited August 2009
    Options
    DeepScan:Generic.PWStealer.5EF38A1C

Avis log file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6irtwi

The Gmer.zip file link seems to be broken, I was unable to dl this file.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello teamcustomcraft ,

I have sent you an email with the Gmer tool attached and with the steps that will help you run a Deep System scan . Please reply to my email with the Gmer and the scan log , so that we can send all these report to my colleagues from the Virus Analysis Team for further investigation .

Thank you .

• Hello teamcustomcraft ,

I have sent you an email with the Gmer tool attached and with the steps that will help you run a Deep System scan . Please reply to my email with the Gmer and the scan log , so that we can send all these report to my colleagues from the Virus Analysis Team for further investigation .

Thank you .

I was unable to find the file in question. I'm still coming up with 2 infected files.

• DeepScan:Generic.PWStealer.5EF38A1C

Add these to your list:

Gen:Trojan.Heur.Nsanti.qq7@bCrMX1o Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.5eZ@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.KeZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.bey@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.ceZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.eeZ@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.feZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.ieZ@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.leZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.zeZ@b0dvRWn

Every time you delete them they just reappear on the next reboot even though BitDefender says there are no threats. Go figure. Looks like they had a similar problem back in January of this year with another Trojan.Heur virus

• Vexo
    Options
    Add these to your list:

Gen:Trojan.Heur.Nsanti.qq7@bCrMX1o Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.5eZ@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.KeZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.bey@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.ceZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.eeZ@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.feZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.ieZ@b0dvRWn

Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.leZ@b0dvRWn Gen:Trojan.Heur.PT.zeZ@b0dvRWn

so amateurish of Bd Lab instead of changing the last words and numbers: @b0dvRWn they change the *eZ ... they could safe names with these detection-Name....

well someone made a list of suggestion for heuristic names at the Suggestion for 2010beta TOPIC.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello teamcustomcraft ,

We have replied to your email . Please send us back the latest Deep System Scan report created on your system.

Thank you .

• Hello teamcustomcraft ,

We have replied to your email . Please send us back the latest Deep System Scan report created on your system.

Thank you .

Recieved your reply, we are unable to locate the file that you suggested to be deleted.

• Recieved your reply, we are unable to locate the file that you suggested to be deleted.

Anyone know anything else we can do? Is there something I can download to get rid of these 'threats'? The computer has been out of commision for too long!

• yes just Disable Antivirus and then do a FullScan and i think they will be deleted, IF you set 1delete while fullscan and 2second Move to Quarantine when fullscan...

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello teamcustomcraft,

One of my colleagues from the Malware team sent you a response through the email. Please reply if you have any other questions.

Thank you .

• Will a system roll-back get rid of these viruses?

• Will a system roll-back get rid of these viruses?

dude i feel bad for you, bcz you shouldn't do a system roll-back just for few viruses, if you have not been ride with the viruses i think i know an example how to get rid.

1:Disable AntiVirus completely,

2: Download CCleaner, install and run to delete all temporary files and this works it has done for me.

I also had some viruses i could not get rid off but with CCleaner and Bitdefender disabled it worked like a charm =)

GL.

• dude i feel bad for you, bcz you shouldn't do a system roll-back just for few viruses, if you have not been ride with the viruses i think i know an example how to get rid.

1:Disable AntiVirus completely,

2: Download CCleaner, install and run to delete all temporary files and this works it has done for me.

I also had some viruses i could not get rid off but with CCleaner and Bitdefender disabled it worked like a charm =)

GL.

I ended up running a manual scan in Safe Mode....and was able to rid the viruses after a few tries....but now have another one back!

Trojan.Packed.Hiloti.Gen.1 ?

ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

To make things worse, this is on an off site computer and I'm trying to walk someone thought all this via email/phone.

• send another logs set to BD. Then another one. Then full scan, then deep scan. then log.

By the time either problem would be rectified automatically or u will throw away the product, and this tread will be closed.

• I ended up running a manual scan in Safe Mode....and was able to rid the viruses after a few tries....but now have another one back!

Trojan.Packed.Hiloti.Gen.1 ?

ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

To make things worse, this is on an off site computer and I'm trying to walk someone thought all this via email/phone.

hey there could you guys help me i have the same problem, i cant get rid of torjoan.packed.hiloti.gen.1, could you help me asap

thanks

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello unkwown,

We would like you to go to the next link :http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/consumer/#490 and run the BDSI and the Gmer tools as described in the article . After you obtain these reports , you will need to upload them here then reply with the download links . My colleagues from the Virus Analysis team will analyze these files and we will contact you back with further instructions after the analysis is complete . Besides these reports, please run another Deep System Scan and then save the scan log. Upload it on the same page then post here the download link.

Thank you .