Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Firewall Tdi Filter Driver Problem

Options

I just installed Bitdefender total seecurity 2009 and then i restarted my PC. Then i got this

27yuyib.jpg

Does anyone know what i can do, Iv already tried checking for solutions. It doesn't finda ny and just tells me to contact bitdefender

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Graeme122 ,

In order to be able to assist you further, please let us know:

- what BitDefender product/version you are using;

- what is your operating system;

- are there any other security solutions on the same PC, besides BitDefender?

- what type of Internet connection are you using ;

- what is the name of your Network Card ;

Thank you .

• naf144
    edited August 2009
    Options

same thing happens to me!

i'm using Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 on Windows 7 Ultimate

• I am also getting the same error. I have installed:

- Windows 7 Ultiimate RTM x64 (TechNet licensing)

- BitDefender Internet Security 2009 64 bit

I then get the same error screen indicating that "this driver is blocked due to compatibility issues". The driver is "BitDefender Firewal TDI Filter Driver".

I see that BitDefender has released the 2010 version that indicates it is Windows 7 ready. Do I need to upgrade??

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Nanda144 and hamlinp ,

Try to upgrade to BitDefender 2010 following the next instructions and let us know if the same situation occurs .

Thank you .

• Hello Nanda144 and hamlinp ,

Try to upgrade to BitDefender 2010 following the next instructions and let us know if the same situation occurs .

Thank you .

I'm running BitDefender GameSafe 2008 (which was what version was available when I bought the product in May) and I installed Windows 7 Ultimate and am receiving this same message.

Is there a Firewall TDI update driver for GameSafe?

Joe Jenkins