Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Backup Total Security 2009

Options

Apologies if this issue has been raised previously but I cannot find any reference to it although I know it is a problem that has been mentioned on Amazon.

I have recently bought Total Security 2009 after having used a trial version. Both the download trial version (and it would appear the one on the disc) have online backup. The product and licence were sold as having this feature. However, when entering the licence key I got a message saying this feature would no longer be available. As it stands the program is installed without online backup, a feature that I have paid for.

I have contacted BitDefender support by email and have not received a reply. I have also tried online chat, what a waste of time that was with no response. Has anyone else experienced this problem and how it was resolved? Any help appreciated as it doesn't appear that BitDefender support is interested.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello willow ,

I have created you a support ticket and one of my colleagues from the Customer Care department , will contact you shortly with an email asking you for more details in regards to your purchase . Please reply , so that we can clarify this sittuation .

Thank you .

• Thank you. I have received the email and have replied giving the requested information.