Lost Bitdefender Password + Need Bitdefender For Offline Computer

Hello

I have lost my bitdefender password (for bitdefender 2008) and I need to install an update of virus protection on my second computer, which I keep off line> Can you help?

Thanks

KBN

Comments

• Hello kbn ,

I have sent you an mail that will help you reset the BitDefender password .

In order to manually update BitDefender you will have to follow the steps from the next article : http://kb.bitdefender.com/KB27-en--Manuall...weekly.exe.html .

Thank you .

• edited September 2009

Hello sir,

I lost my password for Bit defender 2010 :( . I need to delete some rules from Firewall. So please tell me how to reset dat password..

• Alex StanciuAlex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited September 2009

Hello keerthi teja,

We have sent you the instructions that will help you reset your password through the email . Please reply back if you have any other questions.

Thank you .

• Hello, i seem to have the same problem with the Bitdefender 10 password. I dont know it or even remember setting one up. I set my protection level to agressive and would like to set it back down to default. How can i set this up. Please and Thank you!

• i dont know what happened, but my bitdefender 10 seems to working now. i was able to return to default mode on my protection level.

i apologize for the previous post.

thank you.

Hello, i seem to have the same problem with the Bitdefender 10 password. I dont know it or even remember setting one up. I set my protection level to agressive and would like to set it back down to default. How can i set this up. Please and Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.