Trojan.generic.cj.dxf

I can not get rid of this Trojan

trojan.generic.cj.dxf

it just keeps popping up with a different lettering in my temp files. I did a search for it online and can not find the trojan anywhere. Can anyone help??

Comments

• Ok a scan was ran and this nasty little bug was found as well exploit.pdf-js.gen

any help???

• Hello gabrielrw22,

Please go to the next link :http://kb.bitdefender.com/KB490 and run the Avis and the Gmer tools as described in the article . After you obtain these reports , you will need to upload them here then reply with the download links . My colleagues from the Virus Analysis team will analyze these files and we will contact you back with further instructions after the analysis is complete . Besides these reports , please run another Deep System Scan and then save the scan log. You can upload it here , when you will add your new post .

Thank you .

• the links are not working and my computer continues to blue screen and now a AsScrPro.exe? found

can anyone help i continue to get a blue screen over and over again.

• Hello gabrielrw22,

We have sent you these tools through the email . Please run them and send us back the resulting reports through the email.

Regarding the blue screen error messages that you encountered, we recommend you to go tot the next location from your system:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump, archive the files that you will find, then upload the resulting archive here . After that please post the download link .

Thank you .