Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefendertotal Security 2010 Problem

Options

I installed Bitdefender Total Security 2010 1 day ago and it seems that i have a problem with this product.After it updates sometimes the computer starts working very slow,the cpu is getting very busy..In about a minute after the update I receive an error that Bitdefender Total security stopped working and that i should restart the computer..After 3-4 minutes the antivirus starts and everything comes to normal.My question is:Isn't my computer completely unprotected in that amount of time 3-4 minutes while my antivirus isn't responding.I checked the process and i saw that Bitdefender update service has priority bellow normal..is it ok?i don't think it's normal for an antivirus sometimes to stop working after it updated himself

Comments

• Error

This is the error...It happened again :(

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello BogdanMihai ,

We have sent you an email for further trouble shooting this issue and it will be great if you can reply with the files that we have asked you . In order to check if BitDefender is still active while you have this message , open Task Manager (click on Start from Windows , choose Run , type “taskmgr” and click on Ok after that) , click on the Process tab and here look if the BitDefender main process , vsserv.exe is being displayed in this list .

Thank you .

• Instead of sending users instructions via e-mail, how about posting them so others can see! Hello!