Autologin Scan

Can anyone tell me if the subject scan task is already included in a deep scan or full scan? The help file does not indicate this.

Thanks in advance.

--Gene

Comments

• Hello Gene ,

The Auto-logon Scan task , scans the items that are run when a user logs on to Windows. This means that it will perform a quick scan upon processes that are loaded at startup and the Program Files folder from your system . These scan paths are also included in the Deep System Scan and the Full System Scan .

Thank you .

• Hello Gene ,

The Auto-logon Scan task , scans the items that are run when a user logs on to Windows. This means that it will perform a quick scan upon processes that are loaded at startup and the Program Files folder from your system . These scan paths are also included in the Deep System Scan and the Full System Scan .

Thank you .

Thanks for that info, Alex. If I understand correctly, so as long as I am already doing daily Full System scans and weekly Deep System scans, there should be no reason to also activate the Auto Login Scan.

(Sorry for the late reply.)

• Hello Gene,

Yes, if you run regular system scans, then there is no need to use the Autologon scan.

Also, most of the files scanned by the Autologon scan are already scanned by the Realtime Protection shield (like running processes and their modules).

Cris.