Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slight Problem With Bdav 2010

Options

Hi

I have un-installed my old copy of BD and installed the new with no problems but the only few things i can see is i have a problem with the task bar icon , when i hover the mouse over it it keeps saying ""bit defender services are loading please wait "" and never changes also the game mode dose not seem to show up as a G in the icon , it works as i can turn it on and off using the main control panel but cant with the tray icon .

Thanks

Rich

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello keenrw ,

Usually, the message that you are referring to, appears at startup and it should disappear after all the BitDefender services are loaded . If you agree and if you still have the same issue, please have a look on the email that we have sent you and send us back the files that we need .

Thank you .

• Hello keenrw ,

Usually, the message that you are referring to, appears at startup and it should disappear after all the BitDefender services are loaded . If you agree and if you still have the same issue, please have a look on the email that we have sent you and send us back the files that we need .

Thank you .

Thanks for that , i will do it some time later today . I have gone back to version 2008 for now as i have had no problems with that but i will reinstall 2010 just to see if some thing went wrong with the install but im worried about over using my reg key.

Thanks for the great support

Rich

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello keenrw ,

We are waiting your reply . Also, you don't have to worry if you use your key in order install or reinstall BitDefender more than once. Your license key is valid for 3 computers and on these systems you can perform this action as many times as you want .

Thank you .

• keenrw
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hello keenrw ,

We are waiting your reply . Also, you don't have to worry if you use your key in order install or reinstall BitDefender more than once. Your license key is valid for 3 computers and on these systems you can perform this action as many times as you want .

Thank you .

Thanks the email is now sent , sorry for the late reply . The reinstall of 2010 is still showing the same thing so it was not an install issue.

Rich