Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Anti Spam Tool Bar

Options

Hi, i recently install the bd is 2010,on vista hp sp2 x64,pc, (the version of bd was the x64 btw) every thing apart from the antispam toolbar seem to be working ok(so far) my e-mail client is the one that ships with vista hp,windows mail,

although it does appear to scan incoming mail the should be a toolbar, (bd is,ts 2008 has the same problem) i would of asked via the live chat support exept it's down, as all it does is redirect you to my account, to e-mail, is there any way to get this antispam tool bar working in windows mail?

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello davey ,

Unfortunately, on the 64 bits Vista computers, the BitDefender Antispam toolbar cannot be loaded on Windows Mail. This will happen only for this email client .

We will search for more information's in regards to this incompatibility and we will come with updates in regard to this sittuation . Until then,we recommend you to use another email client and so that you can use the BitDefender Antispam toolbar .

Thank you .

• Hello davey ,

Unfortunately, on the 64 bits Vista computers, the BitDefender Antispam toolbar cannot be loaded on Windows Mail. This will happen only for this email client .

We will search for more information's in regards to this incompatibility and we will come with updates in regard to this sittuation . Until then,we recommend you to use another email client and so that you can use the BitDefender Antispam toolbar .

Thank you .

[/quotregarding the antispam toolbar in outlook express 6:

this takes far to long to load up and be displyed some 30 -45 seconds,by which by oe6 has accesses the mail server and downloaded any mail,oe6 will also freeze up for a few seconds as the toolbar loads to display it's self,

it however has not failed to load since my report on it,

• dave r
    edited September 2009
    Options

Any news on when this anti-spam toolbar not integrating into windows mail in vista x64 yet?

Why is this the case as bit defender advertises that it is compatible with this mail client, as it clearly not so ?

also the anti-spam toolbar is still problematic with outlook express xp pro sp2 x86 (takes upto 15 seconds or fails to load completely) how long does it take for these things to be fixed?

• Hello davey ,

Thank you .

Is there any update on resolving the missing anti-spam toolbar in vista H.P. sp2 x64,Windows mail client yet? some 6 weeks since i first asked what was happening about it,is it going to be supported or not?