Renew Question For 2008 3 User License

Hello,

I'm about to renew my BD 2008 3 user license. I've only activated 2 of the 3 licenses. I will add the 3rd machine sometime in the near future. Are there any problems with using the new key on an install without having done an install with the old key? In other words will the new key work just like the old key would have worked? I also have a question about Windows 7 but I'll ask it under another post. TIA for any help received.

Bob Helms

Comments

• Hello BHelms,

If you have a license key valid for 3 users, the key will be active since you will register BitDefender on one of your systems. You should not worry because your new key, which after the renewal will most probably be for BitDefender Antivirus 2010, will work without any problems on your new computer.

Basically, on these 3 computers that you own you can install and reinstall BitDefender as many times as you want.

Thank you .

• Hello BHelms,

If you have a license key valid for 3 users, the key will be active since you will register BitDefender on one of your systems. You should not worry because your new key, which after the renewal will most probably be for BitDefender Antivirus 2010," will work without any problems on your new computer."

Basically, on these 3 computers that you own you can install and reinstall BitDefender as many times as you want.

Thank you .

" will work without any problems on your new computer."

I just paid for a new key. Will NOT work with existing installed machines. Tells me the key belongs to a different product. So now what?

• Hello BHelms,

Your new license key is valid for BitDefender Antivirus 2010. You must install this version of BitDefender so that you can activate your new serial number. Complete steps that will help you do this can be found here : http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=14997 .

If you still want to use BitDefender Antivirus 2008, send me a personal message and we will change your current license key .

Thank you .