Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Downloading Results In Bsod

Options

having trouble downloading & installing bitdefender interent security 2010 after very long time computer had blue screen of death and download never installed.

also with 2009 version, we are getting malwar never been scanned, but clicking on "fix it" doesnt do anything.

computer is randomly rebooting lots. we have 2 identical laptops both with same software doing exactly the same thing. that is random reboots and blue screens of death.

is 2 yr old toshiba laptop running vista 32bit with service pack 1

Comments

• Man I had the same problem, I am sick of dealing with this product. My laptop is an Acer though, not toshiba. but still, im running into the same problem.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello tonytech and aidenwin,

If is possible please go to the next location:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump , archive the files that you will find there, then upload the archive hereand post the download link after that .

tonytech , you should try the workaround posted here and it should solve the issue that you have with your 2009 product .

Thank you .