Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Stupid Download

Options

There is one thing that REALLY bothers me...

I bought bitdefender total security 2010, it let you install the software in 3 different machines...

However the download process is a MESS...

Why do we have to download the WHOLE package every time?

Why not download it once and install it in other machines...

And the worse... Installation fails, and we get to wait for the WHOLE download process to restart...

Come on guys, save bandwith, and let us download a full package instaled of this stupid " downloading bdts.msi " ...

men are indeed from Mars...

sigh....

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello kate-br,

You can download the BitDefender installation package once from one of the next links: BitDefender Total Security 2010 32bit or BitDefender Total Security 2010 64bit . After the download is complete, you can save the kit on a USB flash disk and install BitDefender on the other computers as well, without being forced to download on those machines the BitDefender installation package again.

In case, you encountered any installation issues, please describe us with more details what happened so that we can further help you .

Thank you .

• ah ha!

Thanks God,

A solution!... You should let people know, because some of US, have a slow (broadband or dial-up) connection.. Myself I use a 128k connection, its free so i cant complain, having the chance to download once, record in a cd and install and re-install when needed is great

Thank you!

• Is there an equivalent link for just the AV?