Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam Not Marking Email Subject With [spam] Quote

Options

I upgraded to BDIS2010 some weeks ago and I am lucky not to have any problems with it as some people on here! <touch wood> :rolleyes:

However I have noticed within Thunderbird 2 when you select an email and click the "is spam" button it does not prefix the subject line with the [sPAM] quote. This used to happen in BDIS2009.

I would ask for some help but this is abviously a bug and needs to be resolved by an update.

Comments

• Look if this feature is enabled at BD's AntiSpam settings.

lutz

• The setting is checked in settings and does mark emails as spam when received but not when I click the "Is Spam" button within the Antispam Toolbar.

• Maybe mails from that sender will be marked when they will be received next time. But I agree, they should be marked as soon as you define them to be spam.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello breadncheese,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Indeed, the emails that are sent to the Spam folder through the "Is Spam" button should have the "[spam]" message in the subject. My colleagues from the Testing team are currently investigating this issue and a fix should be released soon.

Thank you .

• Sorry to drag up an old post but....

THIS STILL HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED

Come on BD tech team!

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello breadncheese,

We have searched for more information's in regards to this sittuation and on BitDefender 2010, emails will not be tagged as spam after the Is Spam button is accessed.

We are sorry for any for any inconveniences this situation might have caused.

Thank you.