Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Log File (scan Report)

Several trojans had infected some files on my computer. BD found them and deleted them. I closed the screen before printing, and I'd like to know what was infected and deleted. I scanned my computer for VSCAN.LOG and was unable to find it. The settings in BD have been set to send a report to BD. Why isn't this file being created?

Comments

• Hello srboy,

BitDefender saves all the actions that were made on your system . You can find what files were detected as infected and deleted accessing the History button, from the main page of the BitDefender window. Here click on Antivirus and you will find the information's that you need.

Also, you can look on the scan report that was created after the scan task that you have run was finished. In order to do this, open BitDefender, click on the Switch to Advanced View button, click on the Antivirus module then click on the Virus Scan tab. Here, if for example you have run a Deep System Scan, right click on this task and choose "View Logs" . You will find records of the scan that were performed. Simply click on the report that you are interested to view then click on the Show button .

Thank you .