Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Are Loading, Please Wait.

Options

When i go with mouse cursor over the icon of BD i see the following message : " BitDefender services are loading, please wait. "

And that message is staying all the time.

Does anyone noticed this?

I think that everything is fine with BD and with it's services and processes from what i can see, but it is still little bit annoying and even raises some worry.

It gives impression of an unfinished product.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello ripp,

Most certainly this is only a display issue and BitDefender remains active while you have this message. In order to be able to determine the exact cause of this issue, we recommend you to follow the steps from the email that we have sent you and reply back with the files that we need.

Thank you .

• Hi Alex,

I suppose that this is display issue and BD is active, but still is not pleasant.

I got the email and will try to do the steps asap.

• Hey

Ive Bitdefender Total Security 2010, and i've the same problem. Already fixed a problem with msn live messenger crash. Im quiet dissapointed on this new buy over those little threads.

Alex, could you please send me that email too?

Thanks in advance,

Fábio Roha

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Fabio Rocha and ripp,

This issue is currently analyzed by my colleagues from the Testing team . As soon as a solution or a workaround will be implemented we will post it here .

Thank you .

• Hello Fabio Rocha and ripp,

This issue is currently analyzed by my colleagues from the Testing team . As soon as a solution or a workaround will be implemented we will post it here .

Thank you .

Good to hear that. I hope that some solution will be soon.

Also i've noticed couple of times when i boot my Windows the tray icon is missing and after reboot is there again ( this have happen two or three times)

And sometimes BD is "dumb" and forgets settings. Although these two issues that i've just mentioned haven't happend a lot and don't bother me that much, but i think that BD testing team should be aware of.

I hope that for my first question there will be solution soon.

• Hi, Same problems with my Internet 2010 program bitdefender services are loading now please wait, but if i click on the icon in the tray nothing happens, can not even get the program to do a virus scan when i do get the program to open when i click on the desktop icon,

Looks like i am running my laptop without security.

I did get a reply of support saying remove the norton UAC, but this did not help, they are still looking into the problem.

running windows vista 32bit.

• Another issue which I've already posted but with Windows 7 64bit. I've sent in lots of emails to Bitdefender and all they keep saying is they'll get back to me when they need more, but it's been a couple weeks now I think. I've pretty much given up on it for now wasting a set of licenses.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello savi,

As I told nheimler, this issue is currently investigated by my colleagues from the Testing Team. As soon as we have more information's from them we will post them here .

Thank you .

• Any update on this?

• Seems that the problem with "Bitdefender Services Are Loading, Please Wait." is resolved.

I've reinstalled just now BD and seems that that issue is solved. I really don't don't know if it's just me or for everybody but the latest build of BD AV seems more stable than previously.

• I have same issue, Alex could you send me that email aswell?

• Hello rapidvodka,

We have sent you an e-mail with some steps you need to follow in order to provide us with more information on the issue.

Please reply to the e-mail with the requested data.

Thank you.

• htim1
    Options
    Hello rapidvodka,

We have sent you an e-mail with some steps you need to follow in order to provide us with more information on the issue.

Please reply to the e-mail with the requested data.

Thank you.

Hi

Could I please get help for the same problem? I recently installed BitDefender (two or so days ago) and I am now getting this message Bitdefender serverices are loading, please wait. However, when I click onto to, it seems to be working?

• Hello bitrequester,

Please reply us to the email that we have sent you today. It contains some steps that you need to follow in order to provide us with more information on the encountered issue. Also provide us with more details about your system.

Thank you.

• Hello bitrequester,

Please reply us to the email that we have sent you today. It contains some steps that you need to follow in order to provide us with more information on the encountered issue. Also provide us with more details about your system.

Thank you.

Having the same problem so I'd like one of those emails as well please. Thanks

• Hi Kilroy238,

Please read the article below and upgrade BitDefender to the latest version released, 2011.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=20941

Regards,

• Hi Kilroy238,

Please read the article below and upgrade BitDefender to the latest version released, 2011.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=20941

Regards,

Sweet Thanks

• You're welcome Kilroy238 !

Considering the age of the topic and the time of the last reply, topic is now closed. Feel free to post a new topic if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.