Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2010 Won't Install

Options

Hi, I just installed Windows 7 here on my laptop. On another laptop I have Windows 7 and Bitdefender is working great.

On this I have downloaded the 100 or so kbytes file on bitdefender.com 3x and everytime I do that I have to wait 20+ minutes for it to download the real setup file. And everytime I did that I got an error just after it downloaded everything, wasting all that time downloading BD.

When bdis.exe or something like that is downloaded a px86.something begins to download. After that I get an error:

Setup was unable to find the package bdis.msi. Please download and install the program from the Bitdefender website.

The setup process could not be completed due to an internal error. If this is a fresh install, please scan with 'Bitdefender Online Scanner' and try to reinstall the program again.

What should I do?

Is there a way for me to download the real installation file? I have 3 licenses and everytime I format one of my pc I have to re-download BD because I don't have access to the real installation file, which I could just throw on a pen drive and it would save much more time.

Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.