Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BitDefender scan window display issue

Options

hi iam using bitdefender internet security 2010.....its good but scaning prograss not showing.........scan is running but show white color panel......please help any one........ :(

Comments

• hi i am using bitdefender internet security 2010 scaning is alredy working......but not showing the prograss of scan.......what can i do...........showing a white window......

post-27152-1253027468_thumb.jpg

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited October 2009
    Options

Hello jishnums,

Please try the instructions described bellow and let us know if the same issue occurred after that:

1. Click on Start from Windows and choose Run .

2. In the Run text field please type cmd then click on Ok.

3. The Command Prompt window will show up. You will have to type the following command : regsvr32 jscript.dll then hit Enter.

4. Reboot your computer and try to run another scan.

Thank you .

• Hello jishnums,

Please try the instructions described bellow and let us know if the same issue occurred after that:

3. The Command Prompt window will show up. You will have to type the following command : regsvr32 jscript.dll then hit Enter.

Thank you .

THANKSSSSSSSS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes::wub: ,...........

• I am using Vista x64 and have installed the 32bit version of bitdefender. I am not sure if that affects and explains my problem but here it is. So after installation i wanted to scan my computer, when the scanning window popped up i

post-28210-1256162903_thumb.jpg

• ceeeereal
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am using Vista x64 and have installed the 32bit version of bitdefender. I am not sure if that affects and explains my problem but here it is. So after installation i wanted to scan my computer, when the scanning window popped up i

DONT MIND THAT /\

I am using Vista x64 and have installed the 32bit version of bitdefender. I am not sure if that affects and explains my problem but here it is. So after installation i wanted to scan my computer, when the scanning window popped up it didn't show anything in it. I believed it was just loading so I just left it. I cam back to check on it after 30mins still no change. I posted a picture of what I see.

BitDefender-Scan.jpg

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Supreme,

Please try the steps described in my first post and let us know what happened.

Thank you .

• Hello jishnums,

Thank you .

Tried it and it didn't work. I get an error message when i type it in. Can it be because I'm using vista x64? & if it matters, i also downloaded the 64bit version of Bitdefender.

post-28210-1256262382_thumb.jpg

• I fixed my problem, i ran command prompt as administrator put in "regsrv32 jscript.dll" and it worked!

• I've entered "regsrv32 jscript.dll" in the command prompt as administrator and it says it was successful, but after restarting my laptop either trying to perform a system scan, an update or even view settings I still get the white panel and can't see any of what should be displayed!!

Is there anything else I can try??

• Hi Parsnips1990,

In order to solve this issue I would recommend you to upgrade for FREE to BitDefender 2011. Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screenshot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

Thank you!