Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Av 2009 License Renewal Problem

Options

I purchased BD AV 2009 license in September 2008 and renewed it online in August 2009 for 1 User-1 PC-1 Year.

But after the expiry date(i.e. in Spetember 2009),in spite of renewal online through credit card,BD AV 2009 shows message that "You are no longer protected".

It also does not perform scan or update functions anymore.

I contacted BD Technical Support.They told me to download BD AV 2010 and install it.

But I tried even that and it doesn't get installed.

I have received credit card statement from my bank for making payment.

I again contacted BD Technical Support via email regarding the problems saying that unless BD AV 2010 runs properly after installing,I won't make the payment.

But they have not yet replied to my email even after 3 days have passed by.

Has anyone gone through this before? Please help.

Whom should I contact and how?

If my problem doesn't get solved,what legal action can I take and how?

See attached: 2 screenshots of errors.

If I don't want to pay BitDefender,what must I do?

Thanks in advance.

post-27327-1253523772_thumb.jpg

post-27327-1253523796_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello formula1_lover,

We have sent you some instructions through the email that will help you overcome this sittuation . Please reply if you have any other questions or issues.

Thank you .

• Hello formula1_lover,

We have sent you some instructions through the email that will help you overcome this sittuation . Please reply if you have any other questions or issues.

Thank you .

I have followed all instructions properly.

But still the same problem.

• I have followed all instructions properly.

But still the same problem.

Mr.Alex Stanciu, I am NOT going to make the payment unless and until my problem gets fully resolved...

• Mr.Alex Stanciu, I am NOT going to make the payment unless and until my problem gets fully resolved...

Hello Mr.Alex Stanciu,

The problem is now resolved. Thanks for your helpful support.