Bdis 2008 Is Blocking Msinfo32

BDIS 2008 is blocking Msinfo32 System Information Tool,

I don't have a idea why BDIS 08 is keeping this tool from gathering system information. I've posted on several MS support forums done many things to try to get System Information Tool to work for the past couple of months, this evening I disabled AV shield and System Information Tool worked perfectly, when I enabled AV shield System Information Tool will stop gathering info all it will show is a blank screen. Anyone have any ideas? I'm baffled why or how this would keep System Information Tool from working properly. Is there any way to attach screen shot? I tried to and failed, would not permit it.

Comments

• tds
    tds
    edited September 2009
    BDIS 2008 is blocking Msinfo32 System Information Tool,

I don't have a idea why BDIS 08 is keeping this tool from gathering system information. I've posted on several MS support forums done many things to try to get System Information Tool to work for the past couple of months, this evening I disabled AV shield and System Information Tool worked perfectly, when I enabled AV shield System Information Tool will stop gathering info all it will show is a blank screen. Anyone have any ideas? I'm baffled why or how this would keep System Information Tool from working properly. Is there any way to attach screen shot? I tried to and failed, would not permit it.

post-14205-1253588598_thumb.jpg

post-14205-1253588695_thumb.jpg

• Hello tds,

In order to solve this issue we recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender 2010. Complete steps that will help you do this can be found here : http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=14997 .

Thank you .