Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Regards Daemon Tools' "uninst.exe" As Trojan

Options
Kael'thas
edited August 2007 in Malware talk

Hi,guys

I've just updated my Bitdefender AV 10 and did a regular scan,it

told me that "uninst.exe" of DT Pro is "Trojan Dloader.AZO",I just wander why it sudden turned to infected,is it a false positive?or Someone has the same problem?Please,tell me !!

Thank you

Regards!!

Kael

Plus:I don't know why I posted twice,maybe it's due to my internet connection,administrators,Delete the dublicated one for me,thank you!!

post-310-1187401433_thumb.png

Comments

• AndreiASM
    edited August 2007
    Options

Please place the file in an archive with the password infected and attach it in your next post. It may be a FP (False Positive), in which case the detection will be removed.

I have removed your duplicate topic.

Andrei

• Kael'thas
    edited August 2007
    Options
    Please place the file in an archive with the password infected and attach it in your next post. It may be a FP (False Positive), in which case the detection will be removed.

I have removed your duplicate topic.

Andrei

Hi,Andrei

This is the file you requested.Thank you for your reply!!

Regards!!

Kael'thas

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=456" data-fileid="456" rel="">uninst.zip

• The false positive will be removed after the next update. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Best regards.