Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Spelling Error And Link Error

Options

Under "logs" -> "Antivirus" the log headers all say "Scan task finished successfuly", not successfully.

Also I went to "Support" on BD AV, and went through different departments (as there seems to be no form I can just fill out) and finally found a link to take me to Customer Services, but clicking it did *nothing*. No web page came up, no window appeared. Nothing.

So I resorted to posting here about the bugs.

Comments

• Also the Support window's title in the taskbar is "<#ProductName..".

This is on Vista 32bit.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Alceh,

Please tell us under which scan task you saw the spelling error.

Also, if you go to the BitDefender website and click on the Support link, under "Define your query" , you have the possibility to choose Customer Service . After that you can choose from a drop down menu a category you think your issue is related with. Bellow that, under "Documents" you will see the links to the articles that refers to that category. You have to select one of them and at the end of the article you will have a section where you will be asked if those instructions helped you .

You have 2 options "Yes" and "No. I would like to contact BitDefender Customer Care." .If you click on the second one you will be directed on the page where you can type in your personal information's and send us an email about the issues that you have or you can contact us through the Chat or the Phone services .

Thank you .