Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Services Are Not Responding...

Options

About 1/2 the time I boot up my system BD does not work. It tells me to reboot my system and if the problem persists to contact BitDefender Support.

I have sent support file information, and the sysdump info, but after a week have yet to hear back from anyone. Have tried the 'Chat' option and just sat for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Called and was on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up.

Is this the norm for some people or am I just having lousy luck?

Since I have installed 2010 it has been nothing but trouble and I have become a very unsatisfied customer. Sure wish I would get an e-mail from their tech support or someone.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Do you have any other security software installed? What was your previous set up?

• No sir. Had BitDefender 2009.

Do you have any other security software installed? What was your previous set up?
  • Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello James G,

Unfortunately we haven't found any reports sent by you and that is why we have created you another support ticket :200909281005433 . Please reply back with the files that will help us determine what exactly is causing this issue.

We are looking forward to your reply .

Thank you .

• Is this the norm for some people or am I just having lousy luck?

Get used to it.... I can't even get them to respond to support tickets. THREE TIMES I had to go thru my vendor where I purchased it and have THEM contact support for me to get some help. (Which by the way NEVER helped)

• I can only hope that will not be the case with me WDA.

Alex I received an e-mail and ran the sysdump and FileInfo again and sent it in. Crossing my fingers. Latest issue is it will not let Firefox open. I am posting this via Internext Explorer <shudder> ;)

• About 1/2 the time I boot up my system BD does not work. It tells me to reboot my system and if the problem persists to contact BitDefender Support.

I have sent support file information, and the sysdump info, but after a week have yet to hear back from anyone. Have tried the 'Chat' option and just sat for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Called and was on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up.

Is this the norm for some people or am I just having lousy luck?

Since I have installed 2010 it has been nothing but trouble and I have become a very unsatisfied customer. Sure wish I would get an e-mail from their tech support or someone.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have also tried contacting Bitdefender support and well as the vendor who sold me the software Herman Street. Neither one is answering. Time to write this one off and chalk up to bad experience?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello copycat,

One of my colleagues answered you 3 days ago, after we received the email from you. The ticket ID number is :200909271005724 . Unfortuantely, we haven't received any replies from you after that email. I also provided the workaround provided then here.

Thank you .

• Have not heard back yet. :( <sigh>

Sent in the requested files days ago.