Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

False Positive In Samurize Clock Client

Options
jpublic001
edited August 2007 in Malware talk

I have recently started using BitDefender 10 Free Edition and I believe that I have a false positive. A library used by the link removed by moderator is detected with Adware.Dm.N. I'm pretty sure that this file (see attached; password is "infected") is not a threat.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=462" data-fileid="462" rel="">EmbeddingClient.zip

Comments

• If the library is indeed a FP, the detection shall be removed. Next time, please do not post links which may lead to possible dangerous files, because some users may get infected. :) It is enough to attach the compressed file with the password infected on the Malware talk section, because here only Virus Researchers can acces the attachments. If only a link leads to the possible infected file, please write it down in notepad, and attach it here. Thanks!

Andrei

• I will follow your advise next time (if there is a next time). Thanks for your quick response.

• The FP will be removed after the next update.

Best regards.