Quick Question : Why Imap Is Not Supported In Bdis 2010
First of all : Sorry if it's a double post, didn't find a topic with similar subject.
Like the title says,..Why IMAP is not supported in BDIS 2010 Anti-Spam?
I just giving a thought of upgrading to BDIS 2010 (i'm currently using BDIS 2009).
Just like every user did, i read the software manual before i install something .
And i found out..surprise,.surprise..why the BDIS 2010 is just supporting POP ? And not IMAP ?
Couple month ago i'm asking the BD customer service about why the anti-spam on Thunderbird is not working at all, and we went all through the procedure to make the anti-spam working (and it never does...and life goes on..i got to accept spam in my life/inbox),
But she/he never even mention/confirming whether i'm using a POP or IMAP...so what i'm thinking right now,..that's must be it !
So here's the question:
1. Is it true that my problem arose because i'm using IMAP (im' not in the mood for experimenting my self,..it just far too many clean install routine i've been through)
2. Will BDIS (any kind of version) will be supporting antispam with IMAP ? If not, why ? Is it technically impossible to create anti-spam with IMAP? ( It's a question, not a complaints ).
3. Did i miss read something on the user manual ?(i'm not a native english speaker).
Just a little bit off topic:
1. Can anyone suggest me a great product of anti-spam that i can use for thunderbird ?
2. PM me, since it's prohibited to advertise other brand.
I'm not complaining about others BDIS feature, It's just the anti-spam feature is not the one for me.
Sorry for my english,..i hope you understand what i'm trying to say.