Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lag In Game

Options

hi, i find that after installation of BD2010IS, when playing counter strike, there seem to be alot of lag, and spikes too. im quite sure that its nothing to do with my system cos they only started today, after installation of BDIS2010. how do i reduce lag/ is there an update to patch this bug(if it is one). thanks alot.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello markzhuang,

Please try to set BitDefender to enter in Game Mode when you play Counter Strike and look if the same issue occurs after that. In order to do this, please open BitDefender in Expert Mode, select the Game/Laptop Mode module, make sure is enabled and then check the option called "Use the default list of games provided by BitDefender ". Counter Strike is in that list and BitDefender should switch automatically to Game Mode when you play it.

If you have the same issue after that, try to disable the BitDefender Firewall and look if the same sittuation occurs.

Thank you .