Update Takes A Long Time
I decided to do a manual scan so went to the update tab first. It was just a small update, 225 kb. I bet it took near 10 minutes for it first to download, then install. I've noticed this ever since I installed 2010 and can't help but wonder why. Usually you think of a new version as being improved, but in this area at least it sure isn't any improvement over 2008 or 2009. Updates always downloaded and installed pretty fast on those but with this version, like today, I thought maybe it was frozen or something and was about to restart when it finally completed. If anyone has asked about this and gotten an answer please reply. Maybe this is just another one of many glitches in this new version.