Bitdeffender Crashed About 50 Times Within 3 Days !

Bitdeffender 2010 keeps crashing, and fails to submit the bug report ! and the good thing is this:

1-No Email found for Customer care !!

2-when you click on feedback you will find ur self on a page www.zoomerang.com where you find a nice looking man who asks you for a survey !! like if this is the right time for it.

3-When you click on Support link on the bitdeffender program, you will get to this stupid page where there is nothing related to crashes found. and so i tried choose "Tchnical Support" --then choose category , so i didn't know where crashes are supposed to be , so i choosed "PC slowdown", and guess what i got !!!!

i got this -->

2ryrjaa.png

so i clicked on documents because it's the only link i found ! and i got this nice page :

345o976.png

So what should i do to Fix This ?

Comments

• Hello Kamal,

The display issue that you described should be solved until tomorrow. Thank you for reporting this sittuation. Regarding the crashes that you encountered, we would like you follow the steps from the next post then send me a PM with the download link .

The report that you will send us back will help also help us determine why you were not able to browse properly through our integrated support articles. If you want to contact the BitDefender support through our website, please have a look on the instructions provided here .

Thank you.

• Dear Alex,

Please find the download link you asked for Logs

Thanks,

• Hello Kamal,

If possible please let us know if got the same crashes after you sent us the report and also under what circumstances you encountered them. Also please download and run the FileInfo2008.exe from the next link :http://www.bitdefender.com/files/KnowledgeBase/file/FileInfo2008.exe and send us a reply the the email that we have sent you with the resulting reports : BDFileInfo.log and BDRegnode.reg .

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

• Dear Alex,

I've sent the email with the logs(BDFileInfo.log and BDRegnode.reg ) attached to (support@bitdefender.com).

Regards,

• And now i'm getting this also

250qolu.png

• I've actually been told we are still protected when we get that screen.

• Now i have all kind of of crashes:

qrnss6.jpg

2cniih1.jpg

2rr1boo.jpg

io460w.jpg

and here is the dump file vsserv.DMP
  • Bitdeffender failed to disinfect !!

Step1

35lyha8.jpg

Step2

2h34kna.jpg

Step3

2jett91.jpg

Step4

2mdrr5u.jpg

Can anyone explain why ???

• You better post this last part in a separate detection thread, it might get lost in this one.