Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Attention: Those With Update Problems

Options

A fairly large signatures update just came through -- 1978 KB.

Comments

• Cool thanks for letting us know. Hope this resolves my sound issues :)

• A fairly large signatures update just came through -- 1978 KB.

I also got a large sinature update of 1975 KB.I am gettting manual updates in a regular basis. Its look like every thing is smooth again.

I got 3 updates in last 3 hours. my engine version is 7,28784 now. i am using windows 7 32 bit and BIS 2010.

what worked for me was :

expert mode/update/setting/prompt before downloading update for both manual and automatic update.

and firewall/advanced/one of vsserv.exe and svchost.exe(which was marked deny in mycase) i allowed both of these(double click and chose allow). now updates are running fine. only problem remaining is in device manager it is showing a unknown device with yellow mark.

usb drives also running fine.

• angelo0015
    edited November 2009
    Options

i got the update but USB drives still don't work unless the registry is disable on Bidenfender Anti-Virus 2010. And still the weird characters that pops up with registry control enabled.

• i also have had that update,but afterwards a pop up message appeared,saying that the history log was corrupt???? wtf,was not,and press ok to delete,so i lost my history,now was that intentional i wonder,but i have the history on another pc too,i better take some screens of it,lol before they shred the evidence,lol

• dave r
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i also have had that update,but afterwards a pop up message appeared,saying that the history log was corrupt???? wtf,was not,and press ok to delete,so i lost my history,now was that intentional i wonder,but i have the history on another pc too,i better take some screens of it,lol before they shred the evidence,lol

post-14196-1257566510_thumb.jpg this just took 12mins from start to finish,lol o/s vista hp sp2 x64

• post-14196-1257566510_thumb.jpg this just took 12mins from start to finish,lol o/s vista hp sp2 x64

just now i got another signature update of 1076 kb. it got download and install with in few seconds...cool...

• i am using windows 7 32 bit and BIS 2010.

what worked for me was :

expert mode/update/setting/prompt before downloading update for both manual and automatic update.

and firewall/advanced/one of vsserv.exe and svchost.exe(which was marked deny in mycase) i allowed both of these(double click and chose allow). now updates are running fine.

Wish I could try that too, but I don't have BIS, so I can't do the Firewall tab thing. :(

• I just got another update (but keep in mind I un/reinstalled and have not installed that major update) and the version is now 7.28797. Things are working absolutely great without that update applied. Well ... except for the fact that I can't get any logs if I have UAC enabled so I've been working with that turned off ever since I installed 2010 and found out what the problem is. I've been waiting to hear back from BD, after running their tools and sending them the files, for about a week now and still nothing.