Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vunerability Module Still Not Fixed

Options

Hi, the vulnerability module is still reporting installed apps ect as OUTDATED When it's clear that infact they are not

outdated at all,take a look at the uploaded screen shots of this problem that seems is here to stay,

the way i see it is this, if they wish to include such a module (that is useless to me)then it should have the correct data added to it on a regular basis which is i think clear is not the case,hence the complaints so far,

as this was reported ages ago,mainly due to it reporting Windows live Messenger was outdated when it wasn't

and supposed to be fixed in this major update forum link

In my case i don't have or never had that windows live garbage on my current install of Win XP

but according to the module i do???,or it thinks that live Messenger is the same product as the Windows Messenger 4.7 that ships with the Win XP o/s

and as someone who don't use such **** to communicate i don't see that it should be monitored by BD or there should be a choice of which apps are monitored, as everyone will have different soft's on their pc's don't they?

********************************************************************************

Here are the screens of this problem

post-14196-1257617883_thumb.jpg

post-14196-1257617883_thumb.jpgpost-14196-1257617902_thumb.jpg

post-14196-1257617917_thumb.jpg

post-14196-1257617926_thumb.jpg

as you can see Winamp Pro,IS Upto date!!!!

Comments

• Still happening on my machine too. I'm luckier than most in that I haven't had the "other" problems. I bought this PC and bitdefender at the same time, and my approach is to run the "leanest" machine possible so that I can easily start from scratch and scrap this effing program.