Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

# Pc User

Options

I have 3 PC's all with different email address's can I use a 3 PC user with 3 different address's?

Can I use 2 now & the 3rd say in 6 months, if so does the 3rd yearly updates start on registration of that one or does it start when the 1st one is registered?

Thanks

Comments

• A 3 User Product is for three respective PC machines with their own physical IP (Mac) address.

Regardless of what emails you use to create accounts , the initial email you registered with , will show up in you 'my bitdefender' online account.

Your registration of the key will start the yearly subscription , so 6 months down the line if you were to use it on another PC you would have only 6 months remaining.

• A 3 User Product is for three respective PC machines with their own physical IP (Mac) address.

Regardless of what emails you use to create accounts , the initial email you registered with , will show up in you 'my bitdefender' online account.

Your registration of the key will start the yearly subscription , so 6 months down the line if you were to use it on another PC you would have only 6 months remaining.

Thanks for that