Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Spam Toolbar For Windows Mail

Options

hi BD,

im trying IS 2008, and....

im still getting a delay for the toolbar in windows mail, vista home premium. (im not sure if it does it on XP aswell)

ive tried formatting, re-installing BD and the toolbar still loads too slowly for windows mail.

surely it should load straight away, it should be instant, i shouldnt have to wait for the bd spam toolbar.

can someone please fix this, and also let me know the status of this problem as it stands now, or is it my computer, i dont know.

its the only issue stopping me from getting a 2yr licence.

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello C.S.J

Try to compact your email database with this tool

Use the compact and repair database feature. See if the toolbar now loads quickier.

Regards

Niels

• C.S.J
    Options
    Hello C.S.J

Try to compact your email database with this tool

Use the compact and repair database feature. See if the toolbar now loads quickier.

Regards

Niels

hi,

thank you for the reply :)

this problem still exists, it loads slowly and ive tried everything possible, its definatly a software-issue.

and even sometimes it doesnt appear, and on other times it doesnt load properly either.

the more posts i read on a few threads, tell me this issue needs fixing :)

and i hope it does get fixed because its reallyyyyyyyy annoying :wacko:

• Niels
    Options

Hello C.S.J

Try this:

go to start,run,type regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender11\bdo.dll" press enter. You have to change the X by the letter of your hard disc).

Go to tools,options,others,advanced options,com-add-ins, normally you must find and entry of BitDefender Antispam. If that fails go to help,about,Microsoft Office,disabled Items,check BitDefender antispam toolbar and press on enable after that you must check if BitDefender Antispam is enabled in com-add-ins otherwise check the option. I am not sure if this will also work under windows mail

Try to repair windows mail if that is possible.

If that doesn't work I will contact someone of Softwin to report it.

Regards

Niels

• C.S.J
    Options
    Hello C.S.J

Try this:

go to start,run,type regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender11\bdo.dll" press enter. You have to change the X by the letter of your hard disc).

Go to tools,options,others,advanced options,com-add-ins, normally you must find and entry of BitDefender Antispam. If that fails go to help,about,Microsoft Office,disabled Items,check BitDefender antispam toolbar and press on enable after that you must check if BitDefender Antispam is enabled in com-add-ins otherwise check the option. I am not sure if this will also work under windows mail

Try to repair windows mail if that is possible.

If that doesn't work I will contact someone of Softwin to report it.

Regards

Niels

the module failed to load,

its mainly only the delay that it takes to load up the toolbar that annoys me niels.

but anyway, i took the plunge and im now a valid licence holder for 2 years :)

still, i hope this little delay problem in the toolbar gets fixed.

thanks.

:rolleyes:

• Niels
    Options

Hello C.S.J

That means it's already correct loaded.

I have to wait for an answer. I will inform you. I can't guarantee if that person will answer this weekend. So be patient.

Regards

Niels

PS: Are you also active on wilderssecurity.com?

• C.S.J
    Options
    PS: Are you also active on wilderssecurity.com?

i sure am pal :)

• Niels
    Options
    i sure am pal :)

I was almost sure about it. But I wanted to be sure. I am almost sure that these issues will be fixed via updates.

Regards

Niels

• C.S.J
    Options
    I was almost sure about it. But I wanted to be sure. I am almost sure that these issues will be fixed via updates.

Regards

Niels

chris, out.

:blink: