Network Access Blocked By Bitdefender Total Security?

hi guyss.,.,im newbie here,, i ask if how to disable the bitdefender network access blocker? cuz that time i'll change my antivirus to bitdefender total security,,then after i intall, i can't access the network.,.help me plss.,.,tnx in advance and advance merry xmas, (^_^)

Comments

• Hello warren flores,

We recommend you to try the next troubleshooting steps :

-> Open BitDefender, click on the Settings button, select the Expert Mode then click on Ok. Click on Firewall, temporarily uncheck "Firewall is enabled" and now please test in order to see if the connectivity issue reoccurs.

-> If it doesn't reoccur, please re-enable the Firewall, then select the Network tab in the upper menu and click on the current "Network Type", pull down the drop-down menu and select "Trusted Local", Stealth to "No" and Generic to "Yes";

-> If the connection is unsuccessful please go to the Status tab, click on the "Advanced Settings" button and check the option called "Enable Internet Connection Sharing" . Now please uncheck "Block Port scan" as well and click OK. Test in order to see if the connectivity issue is still present.

Thank you.