Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Av's

Options

hello,

Is there a list a of antiviruses that are compatible with Bitdefender 2010 on the same machine? John :mellow::rolleyes:

Comments

• I'm not sure if it's advisable to install multiple AVs into a single PC.

An example will be like on my uncle's old pc, he had avast and kaspersky, they were clashing badly with one another, he couldn't receive emails from his outlook etc etc until i removed one of them.

Imo, pairing malwarebytes' anti malware freeware with BitD is a rather decent option as compared to 2 AVs which may conflict and slow down system even more.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello RBCC,

We usually do not recommend our users to install other security solutions, while they have BitDefender installed. After installing any security solution (not only BitDefender) it is somehow normal that the computer performance will decrease. This situation however is normal only to a certain degree.

A major system slowdown occurs usually either when BitDefender is installed over another security suite (antivirus, antispam, antispyware, antiadware, firewall) or when there are too many applications launched at system startup. All the security solutions perform their job based on a similar architecture; thus having two or more security solutions installed may lead to slowdowns or even serious system crashes (each security solution will scan each other before scanning the actual files that need protection).

Thank you.