Scan Status Not Changing

I am using Total Security 2010. 2 days ago the security warning came up that I had not done a scan for 6 days, so i ran the scan, and it completed successfully.

Yesterday it has come up saying I haven't done a scan for 7 days, so I ran it again, then today it has not done for 8 days.

Is there anything I can do?

:wacko:

Comments

• I am using Total Security 2010. 2 days ago the security warning came up that I had not done a scan for 6 days, so i ran the scan, and it completed successfully.

Yesterday it has come up saying I haven't done a scan for 7 days, so I ran it again, then today it has not done for 8 days.

Is there anything I can do?

:wacko:

Hi christiane,

You probably have some option set to scan every day at hh:mm. Try to disable it and see what's happening.

IF your computer is not infected I think you don't have to worry about scanning every day.

Cheers!

• Hi christiane,

You probably have some option set to scan every day at hh:mm. Try to disable it and see what's happening.

IF your computer is not infected I think you don't have to worry about scanning every day.

Cheers!

I have the default settings of a weekly scan, the alert came up when I needed the scan, but now it is not registering that I have done a scan, when I have done one a day for the last 4 days since this started. It would be nice for someone from Tech Support to answer my question, as petty as it may seem, as I am a little concerned about whether or not the scans are even working, and what I should do further to fix the problem.

• I have the default settings of a weekly scan, the alert came up when I needed the scan, but now it is not registering that I have done a scan, when I have done one a day for the last 4 days since this started. It would be nice for someone from Tech Support to answer my question, as petty as it may seem, as I am a little concerned about whether or not the scans are even working, and what I should do further to fix the problem.

I just tried to do another scan and now it is failing. Can SOMEONE or ANYONE please help me? This is ridiculous!