Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.vb.agent.k

Options

Helo, I'm a complete Noob when it comes to Viruses, Malware, Adware and the such... I know nothing about computers, at least when it comes to a Virus, Malware, or the likes...

I just recently got BitDefender, along with a few other Spyware, Adware, Registry Cleaner, Programs...

I did my first Scan with BitDefender, and it found about 200 different Viruses, and Spyware, it cleaned or removed most of them all except for this one... Trojan.VB.Agent.K I believe this is a Malware Bug, but I'm not 100% on that... I tried to find some information on it in the Virus Encyclopedia and even on the rempval tools list, and I could not find it on either lists...

Whatever Trojan.VB.Agent.K is BitDefender could not disinfect, or move it... Is there anything anyone can tell me, to help me remove this bug, or at least how to move it somewhere else on my computer to where I don;t have to worry about it? And please remember your talking to a complete noob about this stuff... lol Thanks Much

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello RedOneAlert

Can you please post the location where Trojan.VB.Agent.K is found? To know the location open BitDefender go to general,events,double click on the entry where you can find scan finished press on more info and copy the scan report and paste it in your next reply. To do that press on ctrl+a (press the control button together with the letter A on your keyboard) after that press on ctrl+c when you are making your reply press on ctrl+v).

Regards

Niels