Total Security 2010 V13.0.18 Updated_lose Of Password Protection

After updating BD Total Security v13.0.18 to the latest update, the password protection part does not seem to work anymore. When enabled, if I choose setting then choose to disable anything like either AntiVirus or Firewall, I use to get prompted for my password in order to apply these changes BUT NOT ANY MORE. I can make changes without being prompted for my password.

What was updated that would stop this from working?

How can I check specifics on this password protection feature to try and diagnose why it does not prompt me for my password anymore?

I'm new to this forum, and made a previous first post of the above, but after submitting it, I noticed an error, but could not find any LINK to be able TO EDIT MY ORIGINAL POST. So now it can be DELETED.

Comments

• I just noticed the above happen as of late, but prior I had run PC Cleaner and prior to that I ran Registry Cleaner. Perhaps there was a key needed in the registry that was deleted. Not too sure.

• I just noticed the above happen as of late, but prior I had run PC Cleaner and prior to that I ran Registry Cleaner. Perhaps there was a key needed in the registry that was deleted. Not too sure.

I decided to run Registry Recovery and replace the keys that were deleted then reboot. After Rebooting, the Function for BD Password Protection is back working again. When I run Registry Cleaner, It finds 10 Low Deletion Risk of 10 Custom Control items. There is no way to create a log of these items and copying them 1 by 1 to display to anybody is to much work.

The creators of BD should add a button to Registry Cleaner for Create Log so I can go over, view these instances 1 by 1 in the log of any registry changes that are about to be made. There must be some sort of log, after the changes are made, but where is it? Otherwise how would BD be able to do Registry Recovery to put them back.

Where is the log for the deleted registry keys created when registry cleaner is run and registry keys are deleted?