Bitdefender Problems

Hi,

Some weeks ago i bought a 3 pc license for Bitdefender Internet Security. I installed this on 3 different PC's. Today i went to buy a brand new desktop to replace one of the 3 pc's, installed bitdefender and guess what... license expired.. 'you are not longer protected'. Does this mean the license got revoked? Is it possible to re-activate my license because i now have 2 other pc's totally unprotected....

Thanks for fixing this as soon as possible

Frederik

Comments

• Hello fvboegeld,

Since you have a valid license key for 3 users you can use it to register BitDefender on 3 different PC's. You can also reinstall the software or uninstall it from one PC and install it on another one as many times as you need.

I checked your license key from your BitDefender online account and it is valid.

If you received this error message during the installation process on the 4th computer please make sure you have installed the right product. In order to do that right click on the BitDefender icon from the system tray, choose About and verify if you are seeing BitDefender Internet Security 2010 in the Product Information field.

Thank you.

• Thanks.. my mistake.. new motherboard, didn't check the date/time so i ended up in 2099 :) I correctly set the date and time and now all is working perfectly..

Sorry for this

Frederik