[solved] Windows Security Alert. Reporting Format In No Longer Supported

Today I received Windows security alert. I'm using BitDefeneder Antivirus 2008 and have still 185 days left on my account to expire.

The message I'm receiving:

"BitDefender Antivirus is on but reporting its status to Windows Security Center in a format that is no longer supported."

This is the alert I'm receiving under Malware protection in Windows Security center window.

I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit)

Any advices please?

Comments

• Dear forsberg9,

In order to solve this issue we recommend you upgrade for free to the latest version, BitDefender Antivirus 2010. You can register it using your current license key and you will have the same number of days until expiration.

Please access this link for complete information regarding the upgrade process.

Thank you.

• Dear forsberg9,

In order to solve this issue we recommend you upgrade for free to the latest version, BitDefender Antivirus 2010. You can register it using your current license key and you will have the same number of days until expiration.

Please access this link for complete information regarding the upgrade process.

Thank you.

Hi Carmen Cernev,

Thanks for your advice. I didn't know that I can use my licence key for Bitdefender Antivirus 2010.

I uninstalled 2008 and installed the latest version. Everything works fine even better.

Thanks for you swift reply.

• == CLOSED ==

== Issue solved ==

This discussion has been closed.