Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Anti Spam With Windows Mail

Options

have been in touch with bitdefender live help and after 2 days have been told there is no anti-spam toolbar in windows mail if i want anti-spam must use outllook is this right?

Comments

• have been in touch with bitdefender live help and after 2 days have been told there is no anti-spam toolbar in windows mail if i want anti-spam must use outllook is this right?

no, thats incorrect.

the spam bar is there, it just loads up slowly.

• no, thats incorrect.

the spam bar is there, it just loads up slowly.

Yes I was on Live support last night as well and told the same thing. The antispam bar does work with windows mail but somtimes its slow and a couple of times it has not appeared at all. I have put in a support ticket about this.

Cheers

Jlo

• have been in touch with bitdefender live help and after 2 days have been told there is no anti-spam toolbar in windows mail if i want anti-spam must use outllook is this right?

also when i press settings in antiphishing comes up with bitdefender service is unavailable. my o.s. is vista 64 bit?

• Yes I was on Live support last night as well and told the same thing. The antispam bar does work with windows mail but somtimes its slow and a couple of times it has not appeared at all. I have put in a support ticket about this.

Cheers

Jlo

well done i have also put in ticket. will let u know when i hear back

san1

• I don't have a toolbar at all. It's the same thing as with the upgrade from BD 9 to BD 10.

It took them a few months to figure it out and now the same problem is here again...

• Niels
    Options

Hello Nisei

Go to start,run,type regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender2008\bdo.dll" press enter. (You have to change the X by the letter of your hard disc).

Best regards

Niels

• Thanks for the help. Would that be the same command for Vista x64?

• Niels
    Options

Hello Nisei

I don't know if the slow load problem of the toolbar is already fixed. This command should work.

But you have to press the windows button together with r (win+r) to go to run.

I don't know if you have enough rights to execute that command.

Best regards

Niels

• You can just type it in the "Start Search" bar as well. But anyway, for Vista x64 there is no bdo.dll file. There is a bdo.ini and bdoe.dll though.

• Niels
    Options

Hello Nisei

I am only a volunteer so I do not work for Softwin (BitDefender). And I am using a 32 bit version and bdo.dll is the dll file used for displaying the toolbar. This is only a user forum. So thanks for your input.

Best regards

Niels