Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forgot Password

Options

Please help..

I had set a password to prevent changing advanced settings.

Now, I have forgot the password. Please give me the procedure to retrieve or reset the password.

Comments

• Hello techyy,

We have sent you an email with the procedure for reseting the password.

Thank you.

• techyy
    Options
    Hello techyy,

We have sent you an email with the procedure for reseting the password.

Thank you.

I haven't received any e-mail yet. Please check n resend it..

• Hello techyy,

We have resent the email. If you did not receive it please send me a PM with another email address where I can send it.

Thank you.

• I am unable to remember my password to my bitdefender 2009. Can you please tell me how to reset it? Thank you.

• I am unable to remember my password to my bitdefender 2009. Can you please tell me how to reset it? Thank you.

Hi Lovely,

BD tech are very busy or away (august holidays) so be patient please, you could "up" this message tomorrow if you get no answer.

Small advice. I have as few passwords as possible (no parental password, if an a.dult asks for his password, I answer: "ask your kids"... :D ) and I put all names, addresses, identification codes necessary for software or FAI on a notebook.)

It was possible with BD 2008 to fumble in the registry basis to get rid of the password, it is no longer possible with 2009 and 2010, so be patient and "up" the message if you don't get an answer soon.

have a nice evening

:)

L.

• Unknown
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am unable to remember my password to my bitdefender 2009. Can you please tell me how to reset it? Thank you.

Hi,

What BitDefender product are you using and what password are you referring to? As we have released a new and improved version, BitDefender 2011, I strongly recommend you to do the upgrade. If it's OK with you please confirm it and I will send you instructions on how to do that via email.

Regards,

• i forgot my password as well and is creating way too much problems for me( i am totally restricted)

• Hello fireofhell_29,

PM sent. :)

• Hi Fireofhell_29,

I would recommend you to upgrade to our latest version, BitDefender 2011. Instructions on how to correctly upgrade can be found at the article below:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=20941

Issue resolved, topic closed.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.