How Do You Renew Your License, Use Again, Bitdefender Free V10?

Hello. I have Bitdefender Free v10; how do you renew the license when the user interface indicates it is expired? The provided answers are incorrect, and I can find no answer to this question via support, any other portion of this website, or google.

Thank you for your consideration of my question.

Comments

• To enter a new key in the product,you need to right click on the gray icon and select: General-Enter new key.

You can also manually open that window if you run bdwizreg.exe from C:\Porgram Files\Softwin\BitDefender10

If the situation persists,you can install BitDefender 2009 free edition.

http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-14-en--...ee-Edition.html

Cristi.

• To enter a new key in the product,you need to right click on the gray icon and select: General-Enter new key.

You can also manually open that window if you run bdwizreg.exe from C:\Porgram Files\Softwin\BitDefender10

If the situation persists,you can install BitDefender 2009 free edition.

http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-14-en--...ee-Edition.html

Cristi.

Thanks so much for the help. I know how to enter a key, I just can't find how to actually obtain one or otherwise renew the license to use Bitdefnder free v10. Their is an email address provided by the program that doesn't work (gets auto replies saying the email address isn't in use) and the forms don't allow you to renew v10, only the premium versions (I prefer v 10 even if the premium versions were free.

Unfortunately I tried version 2009 Free, and I didn't like it because it seems to run a process 24/7 that can't be terminated by task manager, and keeps itself in the system tray. I just want an on demand scanner only without real time protection or any processes that run at any time other than when I specifically execute the program to scan or manually update (I also don't want automatic updates).

v10 Free was perfect, I'd be willing to pay for a key, but I can't find how to get one, free or paid.

I loved bitdefender v10 as it was the best on-demand scanner I could find. Clamwin is the only one I found that comes close, but it has crappy detection rates vs bitdefender's great detection rates.

Please help me out oh lords of bitdefender and/or your loyal subjects. I'm willing to pay a king's ransom! ^_^

• I've just sent you by PM a new key for BitDefender 10 free edition.

Cristi.

• I've just sent you by PM a new key for BitDefender 10 free edition.

Cristi.

Hey Cristi,

I have the same question as John, but I have the Bitdefender antivirus 2010 edition. It would be great if you can help me out with detail how to renew/update my licence key for Bitdefender antivirus 2010 edition.

Mary :)

• Hey Cristi,

I have the same question as John, but I have the Bitdefender antivirus 2010 edition. It would be great if you can help me out with detail how to renew/update my licence key for Bitdefender antivirus 2010 edition.

Mary :)

Hi there Mary,

To renew your BitDefender 2010 product you can simply login to your BitDefender account at: https://myaccount.bitdefender.com and press the Renew button under BitDefender Antivirus 2010.