Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Undetected Rogue Videocodec + Undected Zlob Variants

Options

Hello

I've attached some undectected malcious videocodecs+ more zlob variants. The password is infected.

Regards

Niels

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=594" data-fileid="594" rel="">samples.rar

Comments

• One of the samples is already detected as Trojan.Zlob.BTO. The other (popcodec*) doesn't actually do anything malicious. It's not really clear why it was created (maybe as a bait), but in it current form it's perfecly harmless, so it won't be signed.

Best regards.

• Niels
    Options

Hello Cd-MaN

I also send the samples to virus_submission@bitdefender.com that could be the reason why it was already detected. Did you also take a look at the hosting sites for zlob variants?

Thanks for your very quick reply.

Regards

Niels

• The suspicious domains we know of are continously monitored, however there might be (in fact there surely are :) ) such sites we don't know of, so keep them coming :)

• Niels
    Options

Hello Cd-MaN

I will just keep posting them. Thanks for your explanation. I really appreciated it.

Regards

Niels