Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vulnerability Checker And Critical Updates.

Options

According to bit defender, i don't have xp service pack 3 installed. Whenever I try to click it, it says an error has occured. However, whenever I do the non essential updates, they download fine. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hello nikryj,

Please right click on the My Computer icon and select Properties. On the General tab, under System you will see the operating system you are using and the Service Pack. Please let us know if you are seeing Service Pack 2 or 3.

If you have Service Pack 2 please go to Start -> Control Panel -> Automatic Updates -> and click on Windows Update web Site in order to install the latest updates.

Thank you.

• nikryj
    Options
    Hello nikryj,

Please right click on the My Computer icon and select Properties. On the General tab, under System you will see the operating system you are using and the Service Pack. Please let us know if you are seeing Service Pack 2 or 3.

If you have Service Pack 2 please go to Start -> Control Panel -> Automatic Updates -> and click on Windows Update web Site in order to install the latest updates.

Thank you.

thanks a bunch. im using SP 2. ill get back to you after i install 3