Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd2008 Unable To Delete The Detected Virus

Options
bluesprite
edited September 2007 in Malware talk

Attached is a file which BD2008 detects only in on-demand scans but not with real-time scanner. File cannot be deleted or quarantined after it's detected.

zip password: infected

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=597" data-fileid="597" rel="">1575.zip

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello bluesprite

It's better to contact live support. You can contact it here Press on the icon of the girl.

Regards

Niels

• Well, I don't really have a problem with the file because I can delete it manually in Windows Explorer and my computer isn't infected, I was merely testing it. But I posted it because BD 2008 has a problem handling it. I attached the file here because it contains a virus, but I posted the link to this topic in the BD 2008 bug thread. Thanks, though. :)

• Niels
    Niels
    edited September 2007
    Options

Hello bluesprite

I understand. Thanks for posting it also in the bug thread. I don't know if virus researchers can do something about this issue. Because there is already a signature available.

Regards

Niels