Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit And Bitdefender Internet Security 2010

I upgraded my computer to Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and now my BitDefender Internet Security 2010 is always turning itself off (graying out). Where can I download the 64 bit version? Will my existing key work?

Comments

• Hello swamip,

In order to solve the issue you are dealing with and install the 64 bitcompatible version please follow the steps bellow:

1. Please use our uninstall tool in order to uninstall/delete any previous BitDefender related files. Access the link and when the window with the BitDefender file appears, please choose the Save to disk option. Save the tool on the PC, run it, restart the computer.

2. Install BitDefender using the latest installation kit available for download. Please note that you need to download (save) the installation kit prior to running it. The Internet Security 2010 installation kit can be downloaded from here.

3. During the setup process you will be prompted for your license key. Please use the license key received when you purchased to register BitDefender. For more information on the registration process please read this article.

Thank you.